WIM Circles at Woodway FUMC
Circle Chairpersons, Meeting Times and Location:
- Mission Circle: Ros Milnes; 3rd Tuesday @ 10:00 am in the Library. Programs center around devotionals led by members. Mission Focus: Light in the Gap, Friends for Life & Operation Christmas Child. Senior Adults, Age Range: 70's & 80's.
- Koinonia Circle: Rebecca Isbel; 3rd Tuesday @ 11:00 am in the Chapel. Programs center around guest speakers and member led programs. Mission Focus: Talitha Koum, CASA, Caritas & Aldersgate Enrichment Center. Retired Adult Women, Age Range: 60's,70's & 80's
- Contemporary Circle: Suzzane Reaves and Sylvia Leath: 3rd Tuesday @ 6:30 pm TBD. Programs feature outside speakers and they enjoy eating out as a group. Mission Focus: Waco Center for Youth, Sally's House, CWJC & Take Heart Ministries. Working and Retired Adult Women, Age Range: 60's & 70's.
- Trinity Circle: Carrie Smith; 3rd Tuesday @ 6:30 pm in GLOW 56 Sunday School Room. Programs include outside speakers, fun and fellowship at community events and eating out together as a group. Mission Focus: The COVE and Cancer Treatment Centers. Adult women who are empty nester's or have high school/college age children. Age Range: 40's, 50's & 60's.
- G.A.L.S. Circle: Shawna Furman; Sundays as Announced @ 12:00-2:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Outside speakers, devotionals and share lunch together. Mission Focus: Cradled and Family Abuse Center. Age Range: 20's, 30's & 40's.
*Circles do not meet June thru August. Except for Trinity and G.A.L.S. Circles
SUPPORT LOCAL MISSIONS through the loving hearts and serving hands of our Woodway women!
WIM Supports these local Waco ministries:
- Aldersgate Enrichment Center
- Compassion Ministries
- Family Abuse Center
- Light in the Gap
- Methodist Children' Home
- Mission Waco
- Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes
- Sally's House - Salvation Army
- Take Heart Ministries
- Talitha Koum
- Waco Center for Youth
- Unbound Ministries
- Zoe Program