WIM Circles at Woodway FUMC
Circle Chairpersons, Meeting Times and Location:
- Mission Circle: Ros Milnes; 3rd Tuesday @ 10:00 am in the Library. Programs center around devotionals led by members. Mission Focus: Light in the Gap, Friends for Life & Operation Christmas Child. Senior Adults, Age Range: 70's & 80's.
- Koinonia Circle: Rebecca Isbel; 3rd Tuesday @ 11:00 am in the Chapel. Programs center around guest speakers and member led programs. Mission Focus: Talitha Koum, CASA, Caritas & Aldersgate Enrichment Center. Retired Adult Women, Age Range: 60's,70's & 80's
- Contemporary Circle: Suzzane Reaves and Sylvia Leath: 3rd Tuesday @ 6:30 pm TBD. Programs feature outside speakers and they enjoy eating out as a group. Mission Focus: Waco Center for Youth, Sally's House, CWJC & Take Heart Ministries. Working and Retired Adult Women, Age Range: 60's & 70's.
- Trinity Circle: Carrie Smith; 3rd Tuesday @ 6:30 pm in GLOW 56 Sunday School Room. Programs include outside speakers, fun and fellowship at community events and eating out together as a group. Mission Focus: The COVE and Cancer Treatment Centers. Adult women who are empty nester's or have high school/college age children. Age Range: 40's, 50's & 60's.
- G.A.L.S. Circle: Anne McClain; 1st Sundays @ 12:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Outside speakers, devotionals and share lunch together. Mission Focus: Cradled and Family Abuse Center. Age Range: 20's, 30's & 40's.
*Circles do not meet June thru August. Except for Trinity and G.A.L.S. Circles